Saturday, October 18, 2008


Just a quick note. Last night my husband and I spent our evening playing freeze tag, hide-n-seek, follow the leader and duck-duck-goose with two of our granddaughters, Paisly and Zella. It was a time of joy, laughter and this overwhelming conformation that we are two of the wealthiest folks on the planet. With the economy going crazy and a wild and frustrating Presidential election ahead of us, and winter winds threatening to blow the fall leaves out of our yard faster than I'd like, this sweet moment in time made it all fade. Wall Street will do what it will do, after all the votes are in somebody will be elected , and winter...well it will come no matter how much I don't want it to. The important thing is the most important thing...family, friends and faith. And folks, I am blessed beyond measure with all three.

My family are my points of light. My friends are my icing. And my faith is the foundation of it all..."I can do all things through Christ who strengths me..."

I'm going to stop worrying about stuff and I advise you to do the same. And if you're having trouble, might I suggest a rousing game of duck-duck-goose with a couple of pre-schoolers...

Blessings, friends.

No comments: