Monday, January 18, 2010

MAN FROM MACEDONIA- MY LIFE OF SERVICE, STRUGGLE, FAITH AND HOPE

I am most pleased and honored to announce that the book I have been working on for the past three years is about to have its day. On February 15, 2010, MAN FROM MACEDONIA- MY LIFE OF SERVICE, STRUGGLE, FAITH AND HOPE should be available for purchase online. Look for it on Amazon.com or on the official webpage at www.manfrommacendonia.org. The book should be available at selected bookstores not long after.

This collaborative non-fiction has been a labor of love. Dr. Aaron Johnson invited me into his life and trusted me with his story- a story that inspires and challenges anyone struggling to live their faith out loud.

Team MFM is currently working on scheduling book signings and speaker events for both me and Aaron. If you would like to invite us to your event, please feel free to contact me through this blog. We'd love to share this story with you.

Stay tuned. There's more to come...

No comments: