Monday, February 23, 2009

Cormac is here!


Just a brief note today...our fourth grandchild, but FIRST grandson was born this past Thursday. Our son, Nathan and his precious wife, Erin are now proud parents to their first. I can't tell you how sweet it is watching your first born hold HIS first born in his arms. God has been good and gracious. Cormac Michael weighed in at 8.7 lbs and is 21 inches long. Except for a little bout with jaundice, the little tyke seems to be doing well. As I held Cormac in my arms I felt all was right with the world...and the world had a little more hope than it did before. I worry about the world my grandchildren will have to grow up in, but I will hand that over to our Creator. I'll let Him be in charge. I'll pray and ask for His Presence to stand watch over these precious little souls and then I'll trust Him in what He knows best....But for now, as I watch Cormac sleep and I'll simply be humbled by the God who made him so.

Blessings, friends.

No comments: