Tuesday, February 21, 2012

RANDOM THOUGHTS


THE LULU CHRONICLES

Random thoughts while elliptical-ing on Hildegard this morning:

~Ann Curry on the Today Show needs to sit up straighter when she’s interviewing folks. She humps over and her chin is practically on her knees.

~Are you kidding? Twenty-nine more minutes to go?!

~Is this what a heart attack feels like?

~Did I shave my legs last Tuesday or was it Wednesday?

~Seven more calories and I’ll be able to cancel out that piece of cake.

~Is popcorn a vegetable?

~If I pass out right now how long would I lay here before anyone missed me?

~Do I have on clean undies?

~I can’t feel my feet.

~What am I going to do with the rest of my life?

~I wonder how old I really look?

~I wonder how much weight I’m going to have to lose to get rid of that little hump on my back?

~Twenty-seven more minutes? Seriously?

May the good Lord bless us all and humor us all and have patience with us all as we stumble and bumble our way toward becoming the people He meant us to be.

Later,

deb

No comments: